Why own your own cage in our data center?
Face it. Building a data center is expensive. But now you can have the many benefits of ownership without having to spend as much as $750 to $1000 per square foot to get them. Unlike many other Data Centers our facility will allow you to own all the infrastructure in your cage, as well as the cage itself. In this way you can control costs, and manage standards internally rather than meet ours.
Holly Data Center is one of the first Co-location centers to let users purchase their standard cages and cabinets with a long term license to the average square footage of floor space and other support interests needed to operate them. This is very similar to the purchase of a business office condominium where you own your unit but share the walls, heating, pool, lobby, etc. These arrangements are quite custom please contact the sales department for more information.
Included with your purchase is the value of the hardware in your cage, the electrical feeds to it and the elements such as locks and control devices in the cage and cabinet. Licensing includes the air conditioning, cabling, security, generator, and the building infrastructure required to support your 24/7/365 use.
Consider these other benefits:
- Depreciating your Co-lo and IT needs can have big tax advantages.
- As an owner you gain the respect of the facility.
- Pride of ownership helps promote and stabilize the center.
- You protect yourself from inflationary price rises.
- Common area maintenance fees are reasonable and you have a voice in them.
- Pooling your bandwidth and power purchases with other owners saves money on the widget, as these costs tend to be very elastic with growing demand.
Copyright © 2011 by HollyDataCenter.com
Last Updated (Tuesday, 12 April 2011 18:13)