Here are the top ten reasons to select Holly Data Center.
1. We provide robust 2 and 3 factor security, a hardened concrete building, with no windows or glass, including security fencing, multiple alarms, dual camera systems, including infra-red, protected parking and high power security lighting. Our Building within a building bunker design and Tornado Hardened Rohn Room is designed to even survive a Joplin level F5 storm.
2. Diverse Gigabit and 10 Gigabit Internet feeds via multiple carriers and a direct connection to area peering using KC NAP and KCIX. We also support Fiber Runs and access to over 350 area buildings. Also we are one of the few area Data Centers to offer Dark fiber options to the same list for those who really need speed. Contact our Sales department to find out how you can buy one Internet feed and use it in multiple locations.
3. Power Density of over 300 watts per foot of AC Power up to a maximum of 38KW per rack. Much higher than most other area data centers. Perfect for High density applications. We have the AC to handle it too. And we have up to 20% of our daytime power produced by the sun, right on site. Now that is an advanced power system.
4. Diverse entrance using 3 vaults of both ground based fiber and High capacity wireless delivery. Finally a solution to the fiber seeking backhoe. Diverse entrance for our customers too. We are one of the few providers who can come up from the basement and down from the roof with the same routing and IP connectivity.
5. As a lights out facility we don't charge you for round the clock personnel although we do have round the clock tier 1 service 24/7/365. Also there are no rent-a-cops slowing down your access to your servers. Naturally don't forget your access keys and alarm codes, or the real cops will come.
6. Holly is a perfect Disaster Recovery site, directly linked via Ethernet to several area hotels including the Sheraton and Weston and the Crown Center convention facility. You can relocate an entire workforce of hundreds and be up and working in the time it takes to travel here.
7. Just as Downtown locations along 11th St are located on almost all the East-West fiber feeds, Holly is located on almost all the North South feeds. Since we also maintain a data center downtown you can get anywhere. Access to the entire country is available via American Fiber Systems, AT&T, AVID, CTC, Cogent, KC NAP, Level3, North American Broadband Network, Qwest, Time Warner, TW Telecom and Zayo. By combining any of these carriers there is nothing out of reach.
8. As a site built by a former telephone company (GTE) We have hundreds of copper connections too, in fact we can support more than 400 T-1 lines and over 9,600 concurrent phone calls. Need more, our 3 fiber vaults allow us to triple that number.
9. We are smack dab in the middle of both the Google fiber to the home build projects the one in Kansas City Kansas just to our northwest and the one in Kansas City all around us. If you want to test cloud computing on a massive scalable network, this is the place to be.
10. We care about our customers. Things like free parking, free conference room facilities, free workbench use, tools on site, microwave coffee pot, and refrigerator, free 54 Mbs WiFi, free monthly cross connects, and terms that don't escalate every time you turn around.
Thanks for your serious consideration of the Holly Data Center.
Return to the Home Page. Copyright © 2012 by HollyDataCenter.com